Stealth Power's two new Critical Care units for Allegheny Health Network have been completed.
Stealth Power is excited to announce that the two Critical Care ambulances that we were working on for Allegheny Health Network have been completed. These ambulances are equipped with Stealth Power's Automatic Idle Reduction Systems (SPAIRS), which provide dependable power for ambulances – including air conditioning and heat, lights, camera, laptops, radio, refrigerator, chargers, and power-loaded stretchers – without idling.
Benefits of SPAIRS:
- System operates all auxiliary electrical loads, including: beacon lights, radio, computer, refrigerator, camera, and more
- Optional hydraulics and HVAC/heat
- Push-button jump-start – drivers never stranded by a dead battery
- Reduces fuel, engine hours and maintenance
- Self charges when the vehicle is driven
Special thanks to our collaborators on this project - Penn Care and Braun Ambulances!
Find out more about these Allegheny Health Network units here.