Last year was a monumental one for Stealth Power, filled with challenges and triumphs. COVID-19 caused supply chain issues and a slowing economy, and we were not immune to the disruptions. Despite this, Stealth Power made huge strides in 2021 and we wanted to share some of the highlights with you.
Last year we saw incredible growth in both our existing projects and new ventures. We continue to support our current clients by bringing them ongoing savings and novel solutions as their needs evolve. Simultaneously, new relationships with key partners have propelled us into the next chapter of this company with innovation and scalable growth. Here are some of our top accomplishments in 2021:
- We expanded our partnership with the Fire Department of New York, deploying over 400 Vehicle Power Systems on their ambulances (nearly the entire fleet).
- The FAA and the Customs and Border Patrol has seen the savings and benefits of our Mobile Power Systems, deciding to add 20 new systems to their border outposts.
- Multiple DOD SBIRs were awarded to us, providing access to funding to support new military-grade solutions which could be applicable to the civilian world in the future.
- We completed a hugely successful pilot with CapMetro, which saw efficiency numbers up to 99 percent on their bus stop Mobile Power System.
- Stealth Power systems were installed on a variety of new vehicle types and for new remote power applications, such as sprinters, transit vans, paratransit buses, and bus stops.
- The savings we brought to our clients grew to an estimated 40M pounds of CO2 emissions and over $5M in fuel costs.
Many of our accomplishments last year involved expansions in our offerings and forays into new verticals. To make this possible, we’ve focused on problem-solving and scalability. Here are some of our product developments in 2021:
- Last year we simplified the design and installation of our Vehicle Power Systems, which are now plug-and-play, making them faster to install and utilize.
- We developed a new product, electric Power Take-Off (ePTO), which has huge potential across multiple industries.
- Our Mobile Power Systems have been deployed in new ways this year, powering our first completely off-grid bus stop with a small solar-powered energy module and mobile kitchens with our Power Trailer.
- A new application for our VPS was developed with Texino, powering custom-built mobile covid-19 clinics.
- We further developed our Stealth Intelligence data collection solution and customer dashboards to include integrations with large players in the sector.
Due to our fast-paced growth our team doubled in size, bringing new faces and fresh ideas to every part of our company. Here are some of the areas our team has grown:
- Mechanical and Power Engineers to help improve our existing systems and to develop new solutions.
- Software and Firmware Engineers to expand Stealth Intelligence capabilities.
- Doubled the size of our Marketing team to reach greater audiences, develop new relationships and bring new solutions to the market.
- Doubled the size of our Sales team to nurture new partnerships, maintain positive relationships with existing clients and demo our growing number of products for interested potential customers.
- Expanded our Business and Data Analytics staff to help guide our growth effectively.
- Hired a Deputy COO to oversee operations at a more granular level.
Austin - or ‘Silicon Hills’ - is rapidly becoming a center for technology and innovation. The diversity of industry and business in Austin has grown dramatically in just a few years, and we are in a prime position to leverage this development to expand our own operations. Below are some upcoming items we are looking forward to:
- New vehicles will be added to our demo fleet, fully equipped with our solutions, to help our growing sales team bring our products to new clients.
- Scaling up our production capacity to fill larger orders.
- Additional team members will be brought on to expand our capabilities and depth of expertise.
- Continued development of new products and solutions for our rapidly changing industry and world.
- We are moving to a new location that is three times the size of our current space.
Stealth Power experienced amazing success and growth in 2021, but our future holds even greater accomplishments, and we are so excited to leap into 2022 and beyond.