Stealth Power is a fast-growing hybrid power technology startup located in Austin, TX. We design and build idle mitigation and hybrid power solutions to help the largest vehicle fleets in the world run on clean energy, ending our over-reliance on fossil fuels, and working towards a fully electric future.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant/Administrative Assistant who is passionate about clean energy technologies to support Stealth Power’s CEO and Company in managing its exponential growth. This position will report to Stealth Power’s CEO, Devin Scott, and will work alongside him and become an important part of a fast-growing team. This person will be expected to perform a variety of tasks and be responsible for a broad range of duties.
This position will require initiative, judgment, independent decision making and service skills. We operate quickly and swiftly. Our clients expect the finest customer service and we work hard to exceed their expectations. We are looking for you to continue our quest toward excellence.
· Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, preparing communications on behalf the CEO.
· Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records.
· Performing minor accounting duties including tracking bills, paying bills, invoicing, banking deposits, and working directly with Stealth Power’s bookkeeper.
· Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders.
· Scheduling shipping, tracking shipments and communicating to both sender and receiver.
· Answering phone calls in a professional manner.
· Managing the CEO’s calendar, including making appointments and handling matters as designated by CEO including at times personal errands.
· Handling team schedules and all travel arrangements for CEO and Stealth Power team.
· Opening the office daily.
· High School Diploma, Associate Degree, or Undergraduate Degree
· 3-10 years of experience
· Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
· Problem-solving and decision making
· Proactive and have self-direction
· Interpersonal skills
· Highly perceptive and prepared
· Detailed oriented
· Microsoft Office suite capability including Excel
· Self-motivated with the ability to take ownership of tasks and see them through to completion
· This is a full-time position, working from Austin, TX
· Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, PTO, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), and 401K
· Work closely with an experienced team in a fast-growing Austin company
Stealth Power is an equal employment opportunity employer. Stealth Power’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.